Monday, October 16, 2006

The Joy Of Two

Shooting with 2 DSLRs that is. Today the light was not good and so I didnt get any results good enough or that im happy with. But I can give a comparison of the 2 cams, Well there both superb The Minolta with its AS is great with cheep telephoto lenses and in low light the viewfinder is better too. The Canon has much faster and more desisive AF and is far quieter, Both cams are great.
It can not be underestimated the pleasure of using two cams. On the Canon I had the cheep Kit lens, not as bad as some would make out but not great either. On the Minolta there was a 100-300 zoom (£10 off the bay). This set up is great for me as I can just pick up the right body and snap away, Less lens changes less chances of sensor dust far greater speed of use. Of course being a big fan of cheep equipment makes running 2 cams a lot easier id not be able to do it with higher end cams.

No comments: